GMN relies on voluntary contributions from its members and their organizations to deliver its programs, resources, and services. We ask that you help us in our efforts to improve grantmaking.
How to Support GMN
- Become an Organization Member. Organizations that meet or exceed the annual contribution levels become Organization Members and receive special benefits and discounts.
- Make an unrestricted contribution to GMN in any amount from your organization.
- Make a personal contribution to support GMN's work.
- Purchase a GMN product or publication, including the GM Guide, our bi-annual salary survey, or conference session summaries.
Why Support GMN?
GMN works to create change within individual grantmaker organizations and across the field of philanthropy as a whole in two ways: first, by meeting the learning needs of grants management professionals so they can achieve the core competencies required to expertly manage grantmaking; and, second, by creating and sharing knowledge that makes the case for effective practices, ensuring that funders have the best information with which to implement the most effective practices.
We believe that:
- As funders become more efficient in their grantmaking practices, more resources can be shifted from administrative to mission-related activities by both grantmakers and grantseekers.
- Strong and sound controls, implemented through effec