Getting the “how” of philanthropy right is essential as grantmaking organizations seek to maximize their impact and build trust with grantees, the public, policymakers and other audiences.
GMN is the only professional organization serving the people who do this work in philanthropy. Our work is made possible by the support of dues-paying organizations. These organization members provide 50 percent of GMN’s annual income, allowing the network to:
- Build the knowledge and expertise of grants management professionals so they can lead their organizations to better outcomes.
- Accelerate the adoption of proven practices that bring added effectiveness, efficiency and transparency to grantmaking.
- Connect grants management professionals and the organizations they represent so they can learn from peers and work together to advance the field.
To learn more about the initiatives and projects that organization member support makes possible, read GMN’s Blueprint for the Future.
GMN offers additional direct benefits to organization members, beyond those received by GMN’s regular members. These benefits include:
- A substantial discount on GMN’s Annual Conference– the only national conference dedicated solely to the grants management profession
- Complimentary access to webinars and regional meetings
- Discounts on workshops and online courses
- Free access to GMN’s Salary and Jobs report, technology guides, and other related resources and publications on grantmaking
- And much more!
Download the full list of benefits for organization members.
Become an Organization Member or Renew Your Organization Membership
There are two ways to become an organization member:
1. Complete and return the 2017 Organization Membership Application Packet (PDF) with your payment. Membership benefits will be activated within 2 business days of receipt.
2. Make your contribution online by logging in to your member profile. If you are an existing member and listed as the primary contact for your organization, simply log in to your profile and go to My Transactions and then My Memberships. Scroll down to “Memberships,” select “organization memberships” from the drop-down box and click “renew now.”
If you are a new visitor to our site, go to the LOGIN page and create a profile. Then go to the online store to select organization membership type and then check out.
Organization Membership Levels
|Total Giving||GMN Dues|
|$250,001 – $500,000||$750|
|$500,001 – $1,250,000||$1,000|
|$1,250,001 – $2,500,000||$1,500|
|$2,500,000 – $5,000,000||$2,000|
|$5,000,001 – $25,000,000||$3,000|
|$25,000,001 – $50,000,000||$3,500|
Beginning in 2015, all memberships are based on Giving Levels only.