Many of you are familiar with the GIGI directory. However, there is also a separate GMN Database of registered members, including those who may not use GIGI. This database is accessible through the GMN homepage, and it provides a wealth of information to registered GMN members. Want to locate all family foundations in your region with assets over $5,000,000 that use MicroEdge GIFTS? The database makes it easy to do so! The GMN Database is also essential to your regional chairs so they can keep you apprised of upcoming meetings and local events.
However, information is only useful if it is correct. Our goal is to integrate the two databases; until then, it is important that both are kept current and updated periodically or as changes occur. We ask that you take a few minutes to review and update your contact and organization information.
Here is a quick ”How To” for accessing and updating information in each:
WEBSITE MEMBER DATABASE
- Visit gmnetwork.org. Access the database by clicking on the MEMBERS LOGIN tab at the top.
- Enter your username and password. Username is your GIGI username; however, the password is a series of letters and numbers assigned to you upon registration unless you have changed it. (If you’ve forgotten your password, click RESET PASSWORD and a new one will be e-mailed to you.)
- Now that you are in the database, you can search based on an assortment of fields.
- To view your personal information click on MY INFO. To make changes to your or to your organization’s information, scroll down and click on EDIT MEMBER or EDIT ORGANIZATION.
- To change your password, scroll to the end of the page and follow the instructions.
- From the same GMN website listed above, log into GIGI by clicking the GIGI tab at the top. A new window will pop up and ask for your username and password. The username should be the same as your GMN username, but the password can be anything you set it to be.
- Once logged in, click on DIRECTORY at the top and you can search by name, organization, group, or by content categories.
- To edit your listing, find and open your listing and click on MY PROFILE at the top or bottom of the page.
- From this page you can also change your GIGI password by clicking on EDIT GENERAL PROFILE INFO and scrolling to the bottom of the page.
Thank you for taking the time to ensure that both databases reflect your current information!