It’s a great time to become a member of Grants Managers Network. Our field is changing and GMN members are playing an important role in helping shape the new face of philanthropy.
- Individuals employed by grantmaking organizations, including nontraditional grantmakers whose primary function and activity is charitable grantmaking to individuals or organizations
- Individuals employed by funder networks and philanthropy infrastructure groups
- Professors and researchers (but not students) at accredited universities or research institutions whose primary focus of research or teaching is philanthropy or philanthropy-related studies
- Previously eligible voting members who, because of a change in employment status (i.e., laid off but seeking a new position in the field), would otherwise be ineligible to remain members
- Retired members who are interested in remaining connected to the profession
Find more details on GMN’s membership categories.
(Note: Industry vendors are not eligible for membership in GMN.)