Grants management professionals require and deserve a robust plan for continuing education and professional development that enriches their work in philanthropy and engages them as teams and individuals. GMN is committed to creating a strong learning environment that builds on a vision of lifelong learning and expanding opportunities for members to identify and address their personal continuing learning needs and goals.
Each month, GMN offers one or more webinars on topics of interest to grants management professionals. Learn from experts in the field, and improve your practices!
The GMN Knowledge Base is a resource that links members to a wide variety of materials on grants management. Resource formats include reports, webinar recordings, journal and blog articles, sample documents and templates, and learning modules, which package webinars with supplementary learning materials, a knowledge assessment, and a certificate when the participant successfully completes the module.
Members can use the online discussion forum to connect with the GMN community of grants managers. Find answers to your most pressing questions, get advice from experienced professionals, and share your own knowledge and expertise.
Join GMN today to get connected to:
- Peer-to-peer discussions and resource sharing
- The grants managers Knowledge Base, offering hundreds of articles, reports, sample documents, and webinar recordings
- Personalized recommendations for you based on topics of interest
- The latest job postings in the field
- The extensive GMN membership directory, connecting you with your peers
Join GMN to take advantage of all the resources that GMN has to offer.