The forty-eight concurrent sessions at the conference fall under six Learning Tracks. Click on each below for session descriptions and available materials.
- Grantmaking– Exploring broader topics in philanthropy and how they impact your grantmaking.
- Grants Management – Expanding your mastery of grantmaking basics as well as the complex and constantly evolving financial and legal issues impacting grants management.
- Emerging Practices – Covering emerging issues in philanthropy which will change how you make grants now and in the future.
- Professional Development – Honing your professional and personal skills to be more effective in your current job and advance your career.
- Technology – Helping you make your grantmaking practices more efficient through technology integration and informed choices about new technologies.
- Vendor Sponsored Sessions – Showcasing how new and existing technology can help meet your organization’s needs.