Welcome! To join, complete the Online Membership Application. If you are a new visitor to our site, please create a profile prior to submitting your application.
When you join, you automatically become a member of a regional chapter. Regional chapters provide additional educational and networking opportunities for GMN members, including local member meetings, chapter community group, and more. Use our locator link to find your regional chapter.
Consultants firms are required to join GMN as Organization Members and receive the same benefits package. Consultant sole proprietors may join at the $500 organization dues level. Special membership terms and conditions apply to consultants. A signed copy of the terms and conditions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, Attn: Member Services after submitting the application.
Organization Member Benefits
Dues-paying organization members receive special access to educational events and advance previews of our newest resources. Review the complete list of Benefits of Belonging (PDF), which include:
- Connections with Colleagues: Turn to other members for advice, brainstorming, and discussions of current and emerging issues
- Learning Program: Receive discounts and free access to GMN’s learning program designed to meet the needs of grants management professionals at all levels and career paths
- News: Be informed of breaking news, changes in the field, emerging issues, and everything grants management
- Reports and Publications: Receive GMN publications and benchmarking resources at no cost.
- Leadership Opportunities: True to our core values, GMN is member driven and member led—our volunteers gain practical experience in leadership; people, project, and financial management as they create and implement the work of the organization.
Contact Member Services at email@example.com, 888-466-1996 for assistance. We are eager to help you begin your journey to connect, learn, engage, and become a leader in our growing network of 3,200+ grants management professionals.