GMN’s regional networks offer accessible educational and networking events to grants management professionals. Events are held free of charge thanks to the in-kind and financial donations of member organizations. Attendees receive resources that they can bring back to their organizations and implement to improve their grantmaking operations. The professional connections made at regional network events provide members with a peer community that offers advice and problem solving support, ideas, and resources to enhance job performance.
All grants management professionals are welcome to attend regional GMN meetings. Dates and agendas are posted on GMN's member community calendar.
As a member, you'll have access to ...
- Member Community A knowledge-sharing forum connecting members through a variety of interactive tools
- Regional Chapters Local educational and networking events that enhance job performance
- Professional Development Opportunities to develop concrete skills and résumé-enhancing experience
- GMN Examiner News and trends to help you stay current on developments in the field
- Surveys and Reports Useful resources like salary survey and staffing guide