By providing networking opportunities, the online community, and publications, GMN gives members the resources to avoid wasted efforts and flourish in their role as grants managers.
GMN is the only national network for grants management professionals, who focus on the operations of grantmaking—how grants get made—including, but definitely not limited to, defining policies, implementing procedures, ensuring compliance, and managing data and records. Ours is the only association that can offer the high quality education, professional development, and skill-building resources we have to support more than 2,400 grants management professionals across the world.
Any person currently employed by a grantmaking organization who holds responsibility for grants management or a portion of grants management activities is eligible for membership in the Grants Managers Network.
GMN also allows current members to maintain their membership while between jobs and actively looking to remain in the profession. Members who retire from their grantmaking organizations are also encouraged to remain GMN members to share their expertise and perspectives with the field.
Individual consultants and consulting firms who focus on grants management-related issues or provide expert advice to grantmakers may also be granted limited membership in GMN. Contact us for more details.
Click here for more details on GMN's membership categories.
(Note: Industry vendors are not eligible for membership in GMN.)
Individual members receive:
- Access to GMN's online community that links you to the combined knowledge of more than 1,800 grants management professionals.
- Invitations to regional and national training, conferences, and networking events.
- A subscription to the GMN Examiner, GMN’s e-newsletter, which shares informative, convenient, and timely news and trends to help grants managers stay current.
- Invitations to subscribe to the GM Guide and other grants management-related resources.
There is no mandatory fee required to join as an individual member; the substantial resources provided by GMN are funded by contributions from individuals and organizations that have committed to doing their part to support the profession.
Contributing Organization Members
Organizations that meet or exceed annual contribution levels will receive all of the individual member benefits plus the following additional benefits for their GMN member employees:
- A free one-year subscription to the GM Guide, the collective knowledge of the grants management community.
- Reduced rates for GMN's 2012 annual conference and other events.
- Reduced rates or complimentary access to GMN publications and resources.
Click here to see annual contribution levels and details on how to become a Contributing Organization Member.
Membership Terms and Conditions
To protect its members and prioprietary information, GMN requests that individual members review and agree to certain terms and conditions as part of their membership.
To join GMN, click here to begin the online application process. Our staff will verify your eligibility and respond to you within one to three (3) business days.
Questions? For further information, please e-mail or telephone:
info [at-sign] gmnetwork [dot] org