Getting to Los Angeles
The Loews Hollywood Hotel is a 30–45-minute drive from Los Angeles International Airport.
Super Shuttle: $15.30 one way/$30.60 round trip
For reservations, visit Super Shuttle online or call 1-800-258-3826.
Estimated taxi fare: $80 -$111 (one way)
DIRECTIONS FROM LOS ANGELES AIRPORT:
- Head east on Century Boulevard to the 405 North entrance
- Take the 405 North to the 10 East. Exit on La Brea Avenue heading north
- Take La Brea Avenue up to Hollywood Boulevard
- Make a right on Hollywood Boulevard
- Make a left on Highland Avenue; the entrance to the Loews Hollywood will be on your left
FROM UNIVERSAL CITY:
- Take the 101 Freeway South
- Exit on Highland Avenue South (a one way street)
- Continue for less than a mile and the entrance to Loews Hollywood will be on the right
L.A. has this great service called “The Fly Away” which costs only $8.00!
Speaking of Metro! A 1-way trip costs $1.75.
For those flying into the “Bob Hope” or Burbank Airport (BUR – a local favorite), you can take the Metro Orange line to the Red line, which has a stop at the hotel!