Get the latest updates on our conference blog: Let's Meet in St. Pete! »
Join us for GMN's 8th Annual Conference March 18-20, 2013 in St. Petersburg, Florida. Sign up for our email list to receive details.
Gain valuable new ideas, tools, and resources at interactive, hands-on learning sessions designed to support those new to the field as well as seasoned professionals. In the works for 2013, a slate of workshops on key issues and hot topics, including:
- Is Going Social Worth the Trip? »
- Big Data's Big Benefits »
- Can Philanthropy Solve a Community's Unconscious Bias? »
- Value of Communicating Impact »
- Taking Stock: Measuring the Success of Streamlining »
- Online Boardbooks: Speed-Dating with Vendors »
- Digital Storytelling: Imaging your Grant Results and Mission »
- Packing Up and Moving On(line): Selecting and Migrating to a Fully Web-Based Information System »
This conference equips you to solve the most pressing challenges facing our industry today. Don't miss this unique opportunity to explore bold ideas that can position you and your organization for success.
Grants Managers Network Annual Conference
Share Your Good News
Want to share your job moves, career highlights, awards and recognitions, or other big news? Contact GMN Communications Manager Nikki Powell at npowell [at-sign] gmnetwork [dot] org or call 202-495-0419.